PET DOG TRAINING & BEHAVIORAL REHAB
PHD teaches beginning, intermediate and advanced canine socialization and obedience. We will teach your dog agreeability, level of excitement control, and focus between obedience cues. We teach canine behavioral rehabilitation.
1. The dog will not urinate or defecate in inappropriate places.
2. The dog will walk at heel without pulling and distraction.
3. The dog will not show reactive behaviors towards other dogs or people.
4. The dog will not jump up on people.
5. The dog can play fun games like fetch, hide and seek, and find the treat.
6. The dog will respond reliably to basic obedience cues like sit, down, stay, and come.
CUSTOM CANINE EDUCATION
Tell PHD your goals and we will develop an individualized training plan for you!
CANINE BEHAVIORAL REHAB
Does your dog have troublesome or out-of-control behaviors like tearing up furniture or bedding, growling, lunging or snapping? Does he or she suffer from separation anxiety? Do the multiple dogs in your house seem stressed by each other or has in-fighting developed in your pack? If so, in-home instruction on behavioral rehabilitation could help you greatly. We offer effective and interactive video call and in-person training options. Click here for more information.
Call or text PHD to arrange a free phone consultation to discuss training options: 505-331-4429.
Rate of progress through the curriculum depends on the age of your dog, temperament, prior socialization, and your practice between sessions.
VIDEO CALL & IN-PERSON INSTRUCTION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE: Please contact PHD to schedule a free consultation and to ask about tuition rates and current promotions.