PHD teaches beginning, intermediate and advanced canine socialization and obedience. We also teach your dog agreeability and focus between obedience cues. Session are interactive and can involve the whole family.
1. The dog doesn't urinate or defecate in inappropriate places.
2. The dog will walk at heel without pulling and distraction.
3. The dog will not be reactive towards other dogs or people.
4. The dog will not jump on people.
5. The dog can play fun games like fetch, hide and seek, and find the treat.
6. The dog responds reliably to basic obedience cues like sit, down, stay, and come.
CUSTOM CANINE EDUCATION
Tell PHD your goals and we will develop an individualized training plan for you!
CANINE BEHAVIORAL REHAB
Does your dog have troublesome or out-of-control behaviors like tearing up furniture or bedding, growling, lunging or snapping? Does he or she suffer from separation anxiety? Do the multiple dogs in your house seem stressed by each other or has in-fighting developed in your pack? If so, in-home behavioral rehabilitation could help you greatly. Click here to learn more.
FREE PHONE CONSULTATIONS
Call or text PHD to arrange a free phone consultation to discuss training options: 505-331-4429
Your free initial consultation includes an estimate of your training program length. Rate of progress through the curriculum depends on the age of your dog, temperament, prior socialization, and dedicated practice between sessions.
IN-PERSON INSTRUCTION: PHD serves a variety of locations in New Mexico, including Alamogordo and Las Cruces. We now offer services in El Paso, TX! Please contact PHD to schedule a free consultation and ask about current promotional rates for tuition.
PHONE OR VIDEO CALL INSTRUCTION:
$29.95 + tax per 30 minute increment